Dekimo Aachen, part of Dekimo Group, is looking for motivated young professionals
Our employees are involved throughout the whole software & system lifecycle (from design to homologation and production) and contribute to the strategy or critical missions for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors (automotive, medical, aerospace…).
Dekimo cares for strong relationships with a large existing customer base and has a focus on nurturing as well customer intimacy as relationship with its employees.
Want to join the team as experienced Embedded Software Engineer?
Develop low level software and Linux drivers on an embedded platform. As Embedded Development Engineer, you will help defining, analysing, developing, validating and documenting low level software for various products.
We offer the opportunity to work for recognized industry leaders in sectors like transport, automotive, telecom, medical… and you will be involved in strategic projects of our customers (embedded, IoT, Industry 4.0, mobile…).
- Master’s degree (or PhD) in Computer Science/Electronics/Informatics
- Relevant experience in embedded software development for at least 3 years
- Experience with C and C++ programming,
- Experience with scripting in Python, Perl, Bash,…
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems like Linux, Android, eCos, QNX, FreeRTOS, VxWorks,
- Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor based systems (STM32…),
- Familiarity with electronics, embedded system design, low-level hardware/software interaction and real-time processing requirements,
- Fluent in English and German (any other welcome)
Soft skill requirements:
- Passionate about technological challenges
- Really curious and able to become familiar with customer business activities
- Eager to learn new technologies and work in new environments
- Good communicator and well-organized person
Besides an attraction remuneration package (permanent contract with advantages), we offer a human-centered and challenging environment to work in.
Send your CV to Dieter Dalle if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.