Dekimo Experts Louvain-la-Neuve, part of Dekimo Group, delivers both services and advice in two specialized domains: the development of smart systems and software and the improvement of critical processes.
Our consultants are involved throughout the whole software & system lifecycle (from design to homologation and production) and contribute to the strategy or critical missions for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors (automotive, medical, aerospace…).
Dekimo Experts Louvain-la-Neuve cares for strong relationships with a large existing customer base and has a focus on nurturing as well customer intimacy as relationship with its consultants. We are proud to count on long-lasting relationships with trusted customers and on highly skilled consultants.
Want to join the team as Experienced Software Test Engineer?
Within our software team, you will help us to assure the quality of our medical systems, with a focus on the software components running on that system.
You are involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle, where you define the overall test strategy, set up testing tools and methodologies, define and execute test plans, drive software risk definition and tracking and report in a structured manner on the software quality status, to all stakeholders in our company.
You work closely together with the product owner and software architect to jointly create a technical vision, guaranteeing the overall software quality, in a full end-to-end traceability setting.
The ideal candidate has a solid experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle as a Software Test Engineer within the context of high-tech product development in a heavily regulated medical environment. Furthermore, you are a seasoned professional, and share our passion for building solutions that will shape the next generation of medical solutions.
- Senior software testing experience : at least 5 years of relevant experience
- A thorough understanding of and experience in the IVD/medical industry is mandatory.
- Experience operating within the IEC62304 (medical device software) norm is mandatory.
- Experience participating in regulatory submissions
- ISTQB certification is considered a strong plus
- Experience setting up full traceability between design input and output, specific to software, with a focus on software testing.
- Thorough understanding of implementing and executing test activities within the GAMP5 (Good Automated Manufacturing Practice) framework.
- Experience driving software risk assessments, tracking and mitigation.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage with technical teams, as well as marketing, UI/Ux, and QARA functions.
- Understanding of agile software development principles, and how to apply them within a regulated context is considered a plus.
- Experience in setting up and using Jira and Confluence supporting the SDLC process, with a focus on software quality assurance is considered a plus.
- Very strong analytical and planning skills.
- Detail-oriented, result-focused, and quality-driven.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must (spoken &written); knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- You feel comfortable in a start-up environment and you can easily switch between tasks
- You appreciate working in an open space amongst enthusiastic, multidisciplinary and international colleagues
- It is essential that you hold entitlement to work in Belgium
Besides an attraction remuneration package (permanent contract with advantages), we offer a human-centered and challenging environment to work in.
Send your CV to Joelle Walraevens – de Luzy if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.