Dekimo Experts Louvain-la-Neuve, part of the Dekimo Group, delivers both services and advice in two specialized domains: the development of smart systems and software and the improvement of critical processes.
Our consultants are involved throughout the whole software & system lifecycle (from design to homologation and production) and contribute to the strategy or critical missions for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors (automotive, medical, aerospace…).
Dekimo Experts Louvain-la-Neuve cares for strong relationships with a large existing customer base and has a focus on nurturing as well customer intimacy as relationship with its consultants. We are proud to count on long-lasting relationships with trusted customers and on highly skilled consultants.
Want to join the team as experienced Embedded Software Engineer?
Develop low level software and Linux drivers on an embedded platform. As Embedded Development Engineer, you will help defining, analysing, developing, validating and documenting low level software for various products.
We offer the opportunity to work for recognized industry leaders in sectors like transport, automotive, telecom, medical… and you will be involved in strategic projects of our customers (embedded, IoT, Industry 4.0, mobile…).
- Master’s degree (or PhD) in Computer Science/Electronics/Informatics
- Relevant experience in embedded software development for at least 3 years
- Experience with C and C++ programming,
- Experience with scripting in Python, Perl, Bash,…
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems like Linux, Android, eCos, QNX, FreeRTOS, VxWorks,
- Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor based systems (STM32…),
- Knowledge of embedded development tools for Arm (Keil…)
- Familiarity with electronics, embedded system design, low-level hardware/software interaction and real-time processing requirements,
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (BLE, Bluetooth, …)
- Experience in Matlab of Labview
- Knowledge of Agile & SCRUM is a plus
- Experience with tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git, Jira…
- Experience in norms and industry standards is a plus (medical, automotive, aerospace…)
- Fluent in English and French (Dutch welcome)
Soft skill requirements:
- Passionate about technological challenges
- Really curious and able to become familiar with customer business activities
- Eager to learn new technologies and work in new environments
- Good communicator and well-organized person
Besides an attraction remuneration package (permanent contract with advantages), we offer a human-centered and challenging environment to work in.
Send your CV to Joelle Walraevens – de Luzy if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.