Dekimo Experts is the consultancy business of Dekimo, a European service provider in electronics and software active in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and France. Dekimo has over 450 electronics and software engineers, partly working on customer solutions from our own offices, and partly working inside the customer teams (Dekimo Experts).
Within Dekimo Experts, we are continually looking for software and electronics engineers, not only for software development but also for test engineering or validation & verification (V&V).
For our Leuven, Belgium office we are looking for a medior/senior software test/V&V engineer.
You will work inside the R&D organization of our customers as part of their test/V&V team. Assignments last for a year on average, and you typically move from one customer to the next in the markets Dekimo covers with its electronics and software services (automotive/railway/space, telecom, medical, …). Your work can be quite varied within the test domain: test definition, test execution, test automation, test strategy, test planning.
- you are a Bachelor or Master in software or electronics/telecoms engineering
- you have 3 or more years of industrial experience
- test engineering is your passion
- you are meticulous, accurate, thorough, quality-driven
- you are a great communicator (documenting, reporting, interacting with R&D,…)
- you master English professionally, and ideally you also know Dutch or French
- agile test-driven development has no secrets for you
- you can handle testing at all levels: unit, integration, system,…
- you can handle all kinds of testing: functional & non-functional, static/dynamic, regression/release, black box/white box,…
- you have great analytical skills to interpret test results and suggest solutions
- you are comfortable with test automation & scripting (Python, bash,…)
- your backpack is loaded with a broad range of tools and frameworks: Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, GIT/SVN, Selenium, Cucumber,…
- ideally, you are ISTQB Certified
- you have a good affinity with the world of electronics and (embedded) software
- A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment
- A contract of indefinite duration, an attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan and hospital insurance, …
- A yearly training budget that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future
- A no-nonsense flat company organization where people are our most important asset
Send your resume to Geert Adriaens if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.