Dekimo Experts is a European business with offices in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany, with daily contacts to its local clients, fully specialised in high-tech engineering, and greatly valuing its human assets (both payroll and freelance).
Dekimo Experts is part of the Dekimo group (electronics & software services), which has been in business for over 35 years and employs over 450 highly skilled engineers.
Want to join the team as experienced IoT smart systems software or hardware engineer?
You will work on exciting 6-month+ assignments with a wide variety of customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, and the bordering areas of Germany. You are welcome as a payroll employee (contract of indefinite duration, full benefits package) or as a freelance consultant, to work for a high-tech SME consulting company that highly values its human assets (you!) and provides excellent service to its customers.
- Masters or bachelors degree in Computer/Data Science
- Relevant experience in embedded software or hardware development for at least 2 years
- You are familiar with any or more of the following languages/tools/contexts: C, C++, Python, embedded Linux, Java, c#, Qt, TCL, Matlab, Labview, VHDL for FPGA/ASIC/PCBs, Android/iOS, ARM/DSP, agile/SCRUM.
- Your experience is in market segments such as medical/healthcare, wired/wireless communication & networking, automotive, consumer/professional electronics, (aero)space & military, chip design R&D, audio/video processing.
- You are fluent in English, and preferably Dutch or French as well
Soft skill requirements:
- Passionate about technological challenges and the IoT
- Really curious and able to become familiar with customer business activities
- Eager to learn new technologies and work in new environments
- Good communicator and well-organized person
- A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment
- A contract of indefinite duration, an attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan and hospital insurance, …
- A yearly budget for the training that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future
Send your CV to Geert Adriaens if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.