Dekimo Experts Eindhoven is expanding! Do you like to work in a challenging environment together with different innovative customers? Currently we are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer.
- RTL design and implementation
- Design of complex blocks, architecture and handling specifications
- Lead other designers and the project
- Write and modify scripts
- Work closely together with the verification team on planning, reviews etc.
- Responsible for good documentation and the interaction with several stakeholders.
- Master or Bachelor in electronics, computer science, software engineering or comparable.
- 5+ years of experience in digital hardware design
- Skilled in scripting and hw languages (Verilog, VHDL)
- Knowledge of the verification flow
- Experience with complex blocks and IP
- Experience in the security and/or cryptography is a big plus
- Good communication skills and fluent in English.
- A dynamic job developing high-tech products at innovative customers.
- A contract of indefinite duration, an attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as mobility allowance/company car, pension plan etc.
- An open and informal culture and a yearly budget for the training that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future.
Send your CV to Koen Broers if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.