Dekimo Experts Eindhoven is expanding! Do you like to work in a challenging environment together with different innovative customers? Currently we are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer.
- Within our projects you develop embedded software for innovative products using advanced technology.
- Participating in multidisciplinary teams and working in different domains.
- Solving technical challenges for our customers and contributing to the strategy for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors.
- Master or Bachelor in electronics, computer science or comparable.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and scripting languages.
- Multiple years (3+) of experience in design, development, implementation and testing of embedded systems.
- Affinity with hardware and IoT is a big plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexible with travelling to customers and you like to work on different projects.
- A dynamic job developing high-tech products at innovative customers and in different domains.
- A contract of indefinite duration and an attractive salary supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan etc.
- An open and informal culture and a yearly budget for the training that suits your needs and helps shaping your future.
Send your CV to Koen Broers if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.