Dekimo Experts Eindhoven is expanding! Do you like to work in a challenging environment together with different innovative customers? Currently we are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer.
- You will join electronic design teams and be involved in the full hardware development cycle of a product.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams working on a complete system solution.
- Follow up, start up and debugging of the product.
- Master or Bachelor in electronics, computer or software science.
- Passion for electrical and electronic design.
- Experienced with schematic entry.
- PCB routing and fabrication has no secrets for you.
- Experience with simulation tools.
- Knowledge of EMC aspects.
- Basic knowledge of C, C++ or other programming languages.
- Proficient with lab and test equipment.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexible with travelling and you like to work on different projects.
- A dynamic job developing high-tech products at innovative customers.
- A contract of indefinite duration, an attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as mobility allowance/company car, pension plan etc.
- An open and informal culture and a yearly budget for the training that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future.
Send your CV to Koen Broers if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.