Dekimo Experts Gent, part of the Dekimo Group, is looking for motivated young professionals
Our consultants are involved throughout the whole software & system lifecycle (from design to homologation and production) and contribute to the strategy or critical missions for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors (automotive, medical, aerospace…).
Dekimo Experts cares for strong relationships with a large existing customer base and has a focus on nurturing as well customer intimacy as relationship with its consultants. Dekimo Experts is proud to count on long-lasting relationships with trusted customers and on highly skilled consultants.
Want to join the team as experienced Software development engineer?
Software design, drivers and applications on various processors and operating systems, integration and testing of software and hardware components. These are just a couple of expertise domains of some of our customers.
We are currently looking for a software engineer for our customer in Antwerp. There you will join a dynamic empowered team where agility, lean, CI/CD and DevOps practices mindset are fostered and where there is a continuous strive for self-improving.
- Master’s in computer science / Electronics.
- Experienced in Object-Oriented Programming Language.
- JAVA or C++ knowledge is a plus
- Database modeling and database optimization techniques
- Knowledge of microservices, REST APIs and distributed architectures
- Profound understanding of non-functional requirements
- Understanding of cloud fundamentals
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Propose viable technical solutions to product owner and/or users for validation.
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary.
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality.
- Support the end user in the production.
- Fluent in English and preferably also Dutch.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varying job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan and medical insurance, …
Send your CV to candidatesDEG@dekimo.com if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration (payroll or freelance).