Dekimo Paris is looking for Embedded System Project Managers.
As Project Manager you have several roles, be client interface, support the client in defining the need, coordinate the development of the project on a technical and operational level (control of costs, deadlines, quality), lead a multi-activity team of several people, deploy and monitor technical solutions at the client’s premises.
We offer the opportunity to work for recognized industry leaders in sectors like transport, automotive, telecom, medical… and you will be involved in strategic projects of our customers (embedded, IoT, Industry 4.0, mobile…).
- BAC+5 minimum (graduate school of engineering or university) in Computer Science/Electronics/Informatics
- Relevant experience in embedded system development for at least 5 years with 2 years or more as Project Manager.
- First experience as Consultant Project Manager is a plus
- Strong skills with electronics, embedded system design, low-level hardware/software interaction and real-time processing requirements,
- Project performances reporting (delay, cost, resources…)
- Good practice of Agile & SCRUM as well as V-cycle
- Experience in norms and industry standards is a plus (medical, automotive, aerospace…)
- Fluent in English and French (Dutch welcome)
- Your skills will drive your missions within customer projects
Soft skill requirements:
- Passionate about technological challenges
- Really curious and able to become familiar with customer business activities
- Eager to learn new technologies and work in new environments
- Good communicator and well-organized person
Besides an attraction remuneration package (permanent contract with advantages), we offer a human-centered and challenging environment to work in.
Send your CV to Daan Vandenberghe if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.