Dekimo Paris is looking for Embedded Software Engineers.
Develop low level software, applicative or drivers on embedded platforms. As Embedded Development Engineer, you will help defining, analysing, developing, validating and documenting software for various kind of products.
We offer the opportunity to work for recognized industry leaders in sectors like transport, automotive, telecom, medical… and you will be involved in strategic projects of our customers (embedded, IoT, Industry 4.0, mobile…).
- BAC+5 minimum (graduate school of engineering or university) in Computer Science/Electronics/Informatics
- Relevant experience in embedded software development for at least 3 years
- Experience with C and C++ programming,
- Experience with scripting in Python, Perl, Bash,…
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems like Linux, Android, eCos, QNX, FreeRTOS, VxWorks,
- Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor based systems (STM32…),
- Knowledge of embedded development tools for Arm (Keil…)
- Familiarity with electronics, embedded system design, low-level hardware/software interaction and real-time processing requirements,
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (BLE, Bluetooth, …)
- Experience in Matlab of Labview
- Knowledge of Agile & SCRUM is a plus
- Experience with tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git, Jira…
- Experience in norms and industry standards is a plus (medical, automotive, aerospace…)
- Fluent in English and French (Dutch welcome)
Soft skill requirements:
- Passionate about technological challenges
- Really curious and able to become familiar with customer business activities
- Eager to learn new technologies and work in new environments
- Good communicator and well-organized person
Besides an attraction remuneration package (permanent contract with advantages), we offer a human-centered and challenging environment to work in.
Send your CV to Daan Vandenberghe if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.