Dekimo Experts Gent, part of the Dekimo Group, is looking for motivated young professionals
Our consultants are involved throughout the whole software & system lifecycle (from design to homologation and production) and contribute to the strategy or critical missions for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors (automotive, medical, aerospace…).
Dekimo Experts cares for strong relationships with a large existing customer base and has a focus on nurturing as well customer intimacy as relationship with its consultants.
Dekimo Experts is proud to count on long-lasting relationships with trusted customers and on highly skilled consultants.
Want to join the team as experienced Embedded C++ software developer?
Software design and implementation on various hardware platforms, low-level software, drivers and applications on various processors and operating systems, Integration and testing of software and hardware components. These are just a couple of expertise domains of some of our customers.
- Master in Computer Science / Electronics.
- Experience in Development, Test & Validation and/or design of embedded systems.
- In depth knowledge of one or more embedded operating systems (VxWorks, eCos, pSos, embedded Linux).
- Preferably experience in one of the following domains: Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Medical Equipment, Networking, Image or Audio Processing, …
- Good knowledge of C, C++, OO design and design patterns.
- Experience with Code coverage / review / analyses / Unit tests / version tooling.
- Familiar with software development life-cycles (Scrum, Agile, V-Model).
- Fluent in English and preferably also Dutch.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of RealTime / Multi-Threaded systems.
- Knowledge of other programming languages like python.
- Knowledge of BSPs and driver development is a plus.
- Affinity with hardware and innovative technical environments.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varying job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment.
- Our customers are located in East/West Flanders, Brussels and Antwerp region.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan and medical insurance, …
Send your CV to candidatesDEG@dekimo.com if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration (payroll or freelance).