Dekimo Experts Gent, part of the Dekimo Group, is looking for motivated young professionals
Our consultants are involved throughout the whole software & system lifecycle (from design to homologation and production) and contribute to the strategy or critical missions for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors (automotive, medical, aerospace…).
Dekimo Experts cares for strong relationships with a large existing customer base and has a focus on nurturing as well customer intimacy as relationship with its consultants.
Dekimo Experts is proud to count on long-lasting relationships with trusted customers and on highly skilled consultants.
Want to join the team as experienced Embedded System Engineer?
Requirements definition, analysis and architecture of embedded systems. Software design and implementation on various hardware platforms, development of BSP, low-level software, drivers and applications on various processors and operating systems, Integration and testing of software and hardware components.
- Experience in Design, Development or Test & Validation of embedded systems.
- In depth knowledge of one or more embedded operating systems (VxWorks, eCos, pSos, embedded Linux).
- Experience in one of the following domains: Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Medical Equipment, Networking, Image or Audio Processing, …,
- Good knowledge of C, C++ or other programming languages.
- Familiar with software development life-cycles (Scrum, Agile, V-Model).
- Fluent in English.
- A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment,
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan and medical insurance,…
- A yearly budget for the training that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future.
Send your CV to Daan Vandenberghe if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.