Dekimo Experts is a European business with offices in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany, with daily contacts to its local clients, fully specialized in high-tech engineering, and greatly valuing its human assets (both payroll and freelance).
Dekimo Experts is part of the Dekimo group (electronics & software services), which has been in business for over 30 years and employs over 350 highly skilled engineers. In the Netherlands we are already active from our offices in Delft and Eindhoven next to the Universities.
Dekimo is expanding with a new office in The Netherlands near the University of Enschede and is looking for experienced consultants to start up the business in the eastern part of the Netherlands near the German border. Want to join the team as experienced IoT smart systems software or hardware engineer/consultant and be part of our success?
You will work on exciting 6-month+ assignments with a wide variety of customers in the Netherlands, and the bordering areas of Germany. You are welcome as a payroll employee (contract of indefinite duration, full benefits package) or as a freelance consultant, to work for a high-tech SME consulting company that highly values its human assets (you!) and provides excellent service to its customers.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Computer/Data Science/ Electronics/Gaming
- Relevant experience in embedded software or hardware development for at least 2 years
- You are familiar with any or more of the following languages/tools/contexts: C, C++, Python, embedded Linux, Java, C#, Qt, TCL, Matlab, Labview, VHDL for FPGA/ASIC/PCBs, Android/iOS, ARM/DSP, agile/SCRUM.
- Your experience is in market segments such as medical/healthcare, wired/wireless communication & networking, automotive, consumer/professional electronics, (aero)space & military, chip design R&D, audio/video processing.
- You are fluent in English, and preferably Dutch or French as well
Soft skill requirements:
- Consultancy skills: good communicator, pro-active and well-organized person
- Passionate about technological challenges and the IoT
- Really curious and able to become familiar with customer business activities
- Eager to learn new technologies and work in new environments
- A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment
- A contract of indefinite duration, an attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan and hospital insurance, …
- A yearly budget for the training that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future
Send your CV to Huub Wispels if you want to join our team, and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our future collaboration.