| More@mere is the electronic production plant of the Dekimo group
|More@mere combines the quality of highly automated production lines, with the flexibility and lean structure of a Small Medium Enterprise. All the processes from component procurement, over SMD pick and place, wave soldering, testing till system/product assembly and packaging and logistics are available. It is up to the customer to decide which part of this supply chain he wants to use. More@mere is not only ISO9001 certified, but can offer full traceability down to manufacturer batch code, and has a 35 year knowhow as former Pioneer Automotive Electronics assembly plant.
With a 100% Belgian production, the More@mere business model is somewhat different from the
We aim at a low "total cost" approach, by not only optimizing the assembly and BOM cost, but also optimizing flexibility, leadtimes, logistics, packaging, testing and communication/problem solving.
Inline production for series from 25p till 500kp.
- Automatic smd line capacity 100k components/hour.
- High volume p&p price on far-east level
- Worldwide procurement of components, wire harnesses, mechanical parts and subassemblies
- Low cost test systems for small series, with test result logging
- End user packaging or kanban return packaging for further assembly
- For customers who have "global" year agreements
- Delivery within 10 working days after call
- Product version/type of the call within family can be decided at moment of call (stock optimization)
Design for manufacturing
We are "engineers producing for engineers". This way we speak the technical and application know how language of our customers, and we "think" together with the customer for production and cost optimization.
- Prototype assembly within 5 working days, or 10 working days inclusive pcb and tool procurement.
- Setup cost optimized by automatic and paperless production preparation
- Automatic smd pick|place combined with Inline manual placement for prototypes
- Process optimization during the same runs as technical prototyping/engineering
- Feedback to the customer of all production
optimizations (pad size, panelization, first pass yield, …)
- Feedback/help to the customer for mechanical components, fixation, testing tools, packaging, shielding, coating, standard components library, …
- Constant quality, even for prototypes and pilot series
- Open calculation BOM feedback to the customer with co-optimization
- Automatic BOM and P&P file import from customer files
- Worldwide purchase and procurement, customer feedback for "preferred components"
- Production files and work instructions with customer transparency
- Automatic pcb label machine and magazine loader
- 2 automatic smd lines, each with
- Automatic paste printer with vision
- Automatic glue station with vision
- High speed Fuji pick&place
- Fine Pitch and BGA (0.5 0.5) Fuji pick&place
- High volume reflow oven
- Full traceability of components down to manufacturer batch nr, of operations, and of test results
- Automatic through hole insert machines
- Odd shape component placer
- Wave soldering lines (Rohs) with selective soldering if necessary
- Automatic optical inspection and manual optical inspection
- Depanelization by robots
- Manual and automatic functional testing
- Conformal coating line
- Manual and robot screw/assembly lines
- Packaging (esd level and pallet level)
- Traceability "after delivery" (service, software updates, repair)